Maintenance — 2017/04/03
On Wednesday, maintenance is planned for parts of our infrastructure. This may cause temporary disruption of the service. We will do our best to minimize the time this will affect you.
The maintenance will start at 2017-04-05 07:00:00 UTC and will likely last less than one hour.
During the maintenance the following things might not work:
- The account page on our website, including account creation, making new payments and managing ports.
- Using the mullvad client on any new devices. Using already configured clients should continue to work.
- Port forwarding. It will however work if you've logged on before the maintenance.
- Information about time left and forwarded ports in the client and on the website.
- Downloading OpenVPN configuration files.
- Payment processing. Any payments made during this time will be processed once the maintenance is done.
The account page and OpenVPN configuration page on the website will be disabled during this period to avoid confusion.
If you notice anything odd after the maintenance, such as a payment not being credited to your account, please contact our support at email@example.com.